To export images to the Web, you need to have an active account with the target Web site.
Exercise 3: Removing Red Eye from an Image
You took photographs at your recent birthday party but some of the people have red eye marks which need to be removed. To perform the required task:
1. Launch gThumb and import the affected images.
2. Double-click an image with a red eye mark.
3. On the Image menu, click Redeye Removal. The Red-Eye Removal dialogue box is displayed.
4. In the Red-Eye Removal dialogue box, click on or near the red eye. This replaces the red eye with black colour.
5. Click Undo if you are not happy with the result. Save the edited version of the image.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.