To export images to the Web, you need to have an active account with the target Web site.
Exercise 3: Removing Red Eye from an Image
You took photographs at your recent birthday party but some of the people have red eye marks which need to be removed. To perform the required task:
1. Launch gThumb and import the affected images.
2. Double-click an image with a red eye mark.
3. On the Image menu, click Redeye Removal. The Red-Eye Removal dialogue box is displayed.
4. In the Red-Eye Removal dialogue box, click on or near the red eye. This replaces the red eye with black colour.
5. Click Undo if you are not happy with the result. Save the edited version of the image.
Was this article helpful?
Artists, photographers, graphic artists and designers. In fact anyone needing a top-notch solution for picture management and editing. Set Your Photographic Creativity Free. Master Adobe Photoshop Once and For All - Create Flawless, Dramatic Images Using The Tools The Professionals Choose. Get My Video Tutorials and Retain More Information About Adobe Photoshop.