• Students should arrive on time and stay until the session is dismissed. The instructor should be notified if you expect to arrive late.
• Participation in class discussions is strongly encouraged. Even when some topics are already familiar to some, sharing relevant experiences can be very helpful to other people.
• Cell phones and pagers should be placed on silent mode during class.
• Feedback is vital to the improvement of our course development and delivery. All students must complete the course evaluation form at the end of the last day in order to receive a certificate of completion.
• Please provide any and all feedback regarding this course to: [email protected].
Was this article helpful?