In this lesson, you will learn how to:
• Perform basic word-processing functions using OpenOffice.org Writer.
• Perform basic spreadsheet functions using OpenOffice.org Calc.
• Create and view multimedia presentations using OpenOffice.org Impress.
• Perform basic drawing operations using OpenOffice.org Draw.
• Create and edit formulae using OpenOffice.org Math.
It is recommended to cover all the topics in this lesson. However, if you are running short on time you can omit the following optional topics:
• OpenOffice.org Draw
• OpenOffice.org Math
Students, who are familiar with office applications, may want further exposure to these applications. However, ensure to conclude the lesson within the permitted time span.
Was this article helpful?