There is a plethora of Apache documentation online. For more information about Apache and the subjects discussed in this chapter, look at some of the following resources:
• http://news.netcraft.com/archives/web server survey.html A statistical graph of web server usage by 53,341,867 servers (as of August 2004). The research points out that Apache is by far the most widely used server for Internet sites.
• http://www.apache.org/ Extensive documentation and information about Apache are available at The Apache Project website.
• http://www.apacheweek.com/ You can obtain breaking news about Apache and great technical articles at the Apache Week site.
• http://apachetoday.com/ Another good Apache site. Original content as well as links to Apache-related stories on other sites can be found at Apache Today's site.
• http://www.hwg.org/ HTML, CGI, and related subjects are available at The HTML Writers Guild site.
• http://modules.apache.org/ Available add-on modules for Apache can be found at The Apache Module Registry website.
There are several good books about Apache. For example, Apache Server Unleashed (Sams Publishing), ISBN 0-672-31808-3.
For more information on Zope, see The Zope Book (New Riders Publishing), ISBN 0-7357-11372.
Was this article helpful?