If you're not restoring a backup archive file, click the Forward button to proceed to the Identity dialog box, shown in Figure 9-1.
This form starts the process of creating a new account on the Evolution system. To complete this form, follow these steps:
1. Check the Full Name field. By default, Ubuntu uses the full name you used when you created your system user account. You can change this value, if necessary. This information is what Evolution uses as your full name in email messages (such as identifying you in the From line in email messages).
2. Enter your ISP email address in the Email Address field. This is the email address that appears as the default return email address in all of your messages.
3. If you want to use this account as your default email account, check the Make This My Default check box. Evolution allows you to maintain multiple email accounts in the client configuration, but only one can be set as the default.
4. Enter a Reply-To email address. Enter a different email address here if you want your emails to show a different email address in the Reply-To message heading. When people use the Reply button to respond to your emails, the system sends the reply to this address rather than the address you used to send the message.
5. Enter an organization name. Enter an organization name if you want to identify your organization in your emails, such as if you're using this account as a business account or wish to identify yourself with something other than your full name.
6. Click the Forward button to move to the next dialog box.
The Receiving Email dialog box appears next.
Was this article helpful?